We are excited to announce US Patent #10,898,845 B2 has been granted to our IP holding company (part of the @Grydale Group Pty Ltd) for our mobile dust collection units.
The patent claims the priority filing benefit of our Australian Innovation and Standard Patent Applications AU 2017101033 and AU 2017210486.
The patent has been granted for mobile dust extraction units that include:
- A filter housing having at least one air filter;
- An inlet housing fluidly connected to the filter housing;
- A fan assembly including a fan, a fan inlet and a fan outlet, the fan assembly fluidly connecting the filter housing to the fan outlet;
- A support frame for supporting the filter housing, inlet housing and the fan assembly; and
- A drive mechanism for propelling the mobile dust extraction device (track mounted).
There are four key advantages of our mobile dust collection units include:
- Units can be easily transported and operational in a very short period of time with limited set up requirements.
- The diesel motor powering the fan means there is no requirement for an external power supply, such as a mains connection or auxiliary power units.
- Units can be easily relocated during operation (moving alongside dust generating equipment).
- Units don’t require long, expensive ducting to be constructed/installed.
The patent is evidence of our commitment to innovation and will support our mission of becoming the leading manufacturer of mobile industrial dust collection equipment in the World.
For more information on our mobile dust collection units and patented technology please contact us.